AUTHOR AUTHOR TNT_101 Member Joined July 24, 2019 Messages 88 Points 14 Age 20 April 17, 2020 #11 general550 said: Yeah, like I said i agree with that. Click to expand... No... that me thanks tou for your time
general550 said: Yeah, like I said i agree with that. Click to expand... No... that me thanks tou for your time
AUTHOR AUTHOR TNT_101 Member Joined July 24, 2019 Messages 88 Points 14 Age 20 April 17, 2020 #12 Radifyy said: can't wait Click to expand... me too
S Shayy Guest April 18, 2020 #13 Fireball jump would be a nice idea to have added, but bow jump. Im not so sure that would be a great idea
Fireball jump would be a nice idea to have added, but bow jump. Im not so sure that would be a great idea
AUTHOR AUTHOR TNT_101 Member Joined July 24, 2019 Messages 88 Points 14 Age 20 April 19, 2020 #14 I ZDXQ said: Fireball jump would be a nice idea to have added, but bow jump. Im not so sure that would be a great idea Click to expand... I just suggested only fireball jump on new post
I ZDXQ said: Fireball jump would be a nice idea to have added, but bow jump. Im not so sure that would be a great idea Click to expand... I just suggested only fireball jump on new post
gxbster Donator Donator Starter Bug Finder I Typer II Typer Joined October 4, 2016 Messages 1,420 Points 121 Age 24 April 19, 2020 #15 Hey TNT_101! If you feel like something should be added / removed from the server, please write a thread on the suggestions page of the forums. Thread locked. Regards,
Hey TNT_101! If you feel like something should be added / removed from the server, please write a thread on the suggestions page of the forums. Thread locked. Regards,