Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Website] Suggestion organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
Silent_MC
What is your suggestion about?:
Suggestion organizer
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Website
Describe your suggestion:In the suggestion area, where it says add a suggestion I think there should be a search bar left of it http://prntscr/ikqv8c . And when you click it shows game modes like this http://prntscr.com/ikqu9j (but instead of yes or no it says the game modes).
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It could make people waste less time on searching for specific game modes suggestions.
Is there anything else we should know?:

Last edited:

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Greetings,

I do understand your decision and I agree that adding sub-forums inside of "Suggestions" would be nice, however, in my opinion, it would just be too many pages to handle. I recommend putting more detail under the "Describe your suggestion:" question.

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
Greetings,

I do understand your decision and I agree that adding sub-forums inside of "Suggestions" would be nice, however, in my opinion, it would just be too many pages to handle. I recommend putting more detail under the "Describe your suggestion:" question.
agreed

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
Greetings,

I agree

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Suggestion - Denied

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Above reasons
  • We have an advanced search bar in which you can find certain suggestions in each gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.