Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

We need a Reset in survival soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started personally playing survival around march and there was pretty much a demand for anything and everything like only 3 people were carrying more than 1 protection 5 set with them into pvp but now every1 has like 7 sets on them at all times since dupers sell there loot before they get banned i feel like this should be slightly adressed but when the first dupers of ranks came People payed SO much money just to get a rank and the ranks just get rolled back. Survival has reached a stage where there is nothing fun to do pretty much. I dont like begging for stuff but this gamemode really needs a reset its been up for 6 months and there are 0 staff monitoring the game mode and also when the original god key dupe happened 0 roll backs happened the duped ppls rank didnt get removed at all and it shocks me but meh But we need a reset

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, google123456789.​

We understand your concern about the server having nothing more to do. However, the decision is up to the Owners and Thiemo. They will decide when it wil updated/reset. Although I do believe all of the Game-Modes need a fresh start, it is still up to the Owners.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
the server will reset once all the bugs are fixed and the owners give a green sign and judging by the fact that literally, half the features are disabled, it might take a bit but yea its all fixed on pika so it's probably close but we have to be patient... also unban me goddamit

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance

Hello, google123456789.​

We understand your concern about the server having nothing more to do. However, the decision is up to the Owners and Thiemo. They will decide when it wil updated/reset. Although I do believe all of the Game-Modes need a fresh start, it is still up to the Owners.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.