Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Want to level up faster?

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
The first Tip is to play frequently (ofc)
Tip 2 - Get into a clan (it doesn't matter if u grind or play much, u can make a clan for urself with ./clan create (name) U will still get 250 exp
Tip 3 - Vote, Voting is good for exp u can vote every 24hrs, and 12hrs each vote is abt 50 exp and with the new system u can use the vote keys to get items, ranks and exp jars
Tip 4 - Missions, take missions and complete them for exp, take ur time with this i prefer u take the winning 6 games mission for bedwars and skywars as it gives u exp and game experience
Tip 5 - The last tip is to get contracts, contracts let u to complete them for prizes though u have to give smth to activate them, example - give100 coins and win 3 games to get brains/exp

Those are the tips :)

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
The first Tip is to play frequently (ofc)
Tip 2 - Get into a clan (it doesn't matter if u grind or play much, u can make a clan for urself with ./clan create (name) U will still get 250 exp
Tip 3 - Vote, Voting is good for exp u can vote every 24hrs, and 12hrs each vote is abt 50 exp and with the new system u can use the vote keys to get items, ranks and exp jars
Tip 4 - Missions, take missions and complete them for exp, take ur time with this i prefer u take the winning 6 games mission for bedwars and skywars as it gives u exp and game experience
Tip 5 - The last tip is to get contracts, contracts let u to complete them for prizes though u have to give smth to activate them, example - give100 coins and win 3 games to get brains/exp

Those are the tips :)
Or buy/vote exp from voting or something because THATS easier..

oumuchtop

Donator
Donator
IGN
oumuchtop
Ig sw>bw in xp bc or wins, but sw way more chaotic, bw need strategy and game sense, so I think better to lvlup in bw ye, as you said everything we can use can be useful.