Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

best way to level up to lv 7

giridhar6417

i want to level up to lv 7 but it is too diffcult pls can some one give some tips and how to check the amount of iland shards i have

Avansh2006

i want to level up to lv 7 but it is too diffcult pls can some one give some tips and how to check the amount of iland shards i have

"Only one method exists to accomplish the task: selling items worth a total of $150,000, with one item priced at $10. You can reach this goal by asking a friend or anyone else to purchase that item. This approach will enable you to successfully complete the task."

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Just do /is top and go to the top islands and see if they drop legendary drops from the mobs and sell those you can easily do the level with a filled inventory of legendary drops.

NOOBZzzzz94

IGN
NOOBZZZZ94
To check the amount of island shards type /is and above every option there will be your profile click on it then amount of island shards you have will be shown in chat