Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Want My Island Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoorv_1406

I want my island back. And why do a few people have their island.This is not fair they are too op and I lost like 4-5 mil worth island. Please if any staff helps me it will be greatful

milad9999

Donator
Donator
I want my island back. And why do a few people have their island.This is not fair they are too op and I lost like 4-5 mil worth island. Please if any staff helps me it will be greatful
Sadly Jartex does not refund items or anything related. Each person lost some of their items because of this, we are really sorry that it happened.

FantomSlayer

As milad9999 milad9999 said, every single person lost some of the items, but to be honest,depends how long have you started your island,the damage will decreased,the exact day they rolled back is Friday 2 weeks ago,many players started this week have lost their own island,or at least lost their stuff,but as milad9999 said, we literally cant refund your items due to the gorgeus amount of players losing their stuff,we cant help you now.So far,the staffs have try their best to save the server.

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
same i too want get back the island wich lost it was great island

TheNaml

Sorry for losing your island, but you if you don't get it back...Don't "spam" those people, just make a new island...

Status
Not open for further replies.