Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I can't add my friend to my island

isaaki07

I am new to the game like my friend and we wanted to have the same island we search it online and we found the correct commands when i invited him and he acpepted nothing happened it showed him a warning that he will lose his island and nothing else we tried alot times and it just says that he will lose his island is there something he must type like confirm because it doesn't tell him anything to type

Attachments

• IMG-1f4bf9786d3d36d5e8acd07912a3196c-V.jpg
    IMG-1f4bf9786d3d36d5e8acd07912a3196c-V.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 8

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
I am new to the game like my friend and we wanted to have the same island we search it online and we found the correct commands when i invited him and he acpepted nothing happened it showed him a warning that he will lose his island and nothing else we tried alot times and it just says that he will lose his island is there something he must type like confirm because it doesn't tell him anything to type
Resend the invite and have your friend type "/is accept" or "/is accept isaaki07". Please let us know if your problem persists.

Fatory

IGN
Fatory
Send him the following text " /is invite (username) " , then tell ur friend to type " /is join (your username) "