Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mmmDoughnutzzz

What is the suggestion about?
Voting

Description:
Currently, there is no way to see how many votes you have unless you are on the leaderboard. There should be an area, where it displays your amount of votes on the voting page in forums.​
As said by LordErlik LordErlik , seeing your position whilst not featuring on the leaderboard, will also be helpful. See below :​
1st MoudTage_ 255 votes
2nd PlayerA 250 votes
3rd PlayerB 248 votes
4th PlayerC 246 votes
5th PlayerD 243 votes

14th MAST3R_dj 207 votes

Not only is this useful to see how close you are to the leaderboard, it will motivate players who are maybe 1 or 2 votes off the leaderboard to vote again, in turn leading to better server exposure. They wouldn't have been able to do this, if there was no interface where you can see your votes.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As stated above.

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Reason which was stated by you above

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, I think you should also be able to see your position, not only in top 10,for example:

1st MoudTage_ 255 votes
2nd PlayerA 250 votes
3rd PlayerB 248 votes
4th PlayerC 246 votes
5th PlayerD 243 votes

14th MAST3R_dj 207 votes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
+1, I think you should also be able to see your position, not only in top 10,for example:

1st MoudTage_ 255 votes
2nd PlayerA 250 votes
3rd PlayerB 248 votes
4th PlayerC 246 votes
5th PlayerD 243 votes

14th MAST3R_dj 207 votes
Yeah, I agree. I don't even vote myself, but this will be useful for the people who do.

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
You can check you votes using /vote in gamemodes CREA, PPVP, etc (doesn't work in lobbies/minigames), not sure if this is meant specifically for forums or both so I'm staying neutral.

Last edited:
Reactions: ovq

Motion_YT

+1, It should be on every gamemode: Practice, kitpvp, skyblock, fractions,prison etc

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
You can check you votes using /vote in gamemodes CREA, PPVP, etc (doesn't work in lobbies/minigames), not sure if this is meant specifically for forums or both so I'm staying neutral.
I meant specifically on forums, because that's where the top voters are shown. I've edited the suggestion seeing as it lacked clarity.

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
I meant specifically on forums, because that's where the top voters are shown. I've edited the suggestion seeing as it lacked clarity.
+1/ Oh then in that case that would be helpful, it's just the "Currently, there is no way to see how many votes you have unless you are on the leaderboard." kinda threw me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.