Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Voting Suggestion

Kpwy

Instead of the "Iron rank 24 hours" or the "Iron rank 30 days" I think it should be a rank upgrade ex. "Rank upgrade 24 hours" or "Rank upgrade 30 days" so it is not useless for ranked players to save up vote crystals and do nothing but buy boosters with them, for diamond rank it should be a special booster ex. "5x booster" or something like a owner head.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Kpwy Kpwy .
I can't really understand your suggestion, but to let you know. This is not the right place to suggest.​
If you have any suggestions, feel free to post it here;

Make sure to explain your suggestion as much as you can.

Have a great day.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Voting crystals can be used in many ways and you can buy boosters, loot boxes and etc.

However, it was a generous action from owners to add iron rank as a thing to buy by voting so nons can get a rank in minigames if they can not afford one and I would disagree with ur suggestion very hard as the vote crystals should not be able to get you a gold/diamond rank cause this will make a lot of ppl in these ranks and this going to break the meaning of having something special. I also like the current shop and I do not encourage any changes.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Instead of the "Iron rank 24 hours" or the "Iron rank 30 days" I think it should be a rank upgrade ex. "Rank upgrade 24 hours" or "Rank upgrade 30 days" so it is not useless for ranked players to save up vote crystals and do nothing but buy boosters with them, for diamond rank it should be a special booster ex. "5x booster" or something like a owner head.
- Good idea, would incentivise more players to vote as there are better rewards.
- Could break the system in that ranked players feel like their rank is something that they shouldn't have invested in as they can just unlock it.

Neutral for me