_H4per8olt Donator Donator Starter Bug Finder I Joined March 21, 2022 Messages 117 Points 28 IGN neevperfect January 26, 2023 #1 What are the rewards the top voters get? I want to know the literal rewards they get.
Ranked_YT Donator Donator Engaged Typer Active Reporter Bug Finder I Approved Joined June 14, 2021 Messages 1,069 Points 100 January 26, 2023 #2 neevperfect said: What are the rewards the top voters get? I want to know the literal rewards they get. Click to expand... So top 7 voter players get rewards any they r the ingame gold currency and the top player gets 6k gold i think
neevperfect said: What are the rewards the top voters get? I want to know the literal rewards they get. Click to expand... So top 7 voter players get rewards any they r the ingame gold currency and the top player gets 6k gold i think
Raeress Donator Donator Liked Admired Starter Joined July 1, 2022 Messages 161 Points 73 January 27, 2023 #3 neevperfect said: What are the rewards the top voters get? I want to know the literal rewards they get. Click to expand... #1 - 6,500 Jartex Gold #2 - 5,500 Jartex Gold #3 - 4,000 Jartex Gold #4 - 3,000 Jartex Gold #5 - 1,750 Jartex Gold #6 - 1,250 Jartex Gold #7 - 500 Jartex Gold
neevperfect said: What are the rewards the top voters get? I want to know the literal rewards they get. Click to expand... #1 - 6,500 Jartex Gold #2 - 5,500 Jartex Gold #3 - 4,000 Jartex Gold #4 - 3,000 Jartex Gold #5 - 1,750 Jartex Gold #6 - 1,250 Jartex Gold #7 - 500 Jartex Gold
AUTHOR AUTHOR _H4per8olt Donator Donator Starter Bug Finder I Joined March 21, 2022 Messages 117 Points 28 IGN neevperfect January 27, 2023 #4 ok.thx
Raeress Donator Donator Liked Admired Starter Joined July 1, 2022 Messages 161 Points 73 January 29, 2023 #5 neevperfect said: ok.thx Click to expand... No problem!