Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Voting Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
So this month i decided to get on vote top.So i woke up at 12am and voted i was 1st on the vote.Then i started to wait for 12 hours till the time for next vote.But then, while i was eating breakfast i checked the vote top and found out that some guys got 12, 11, 10 votes.How even is this possible.I went surfing on the web and found out that.If you vote from two devices and click on submit vote at the same time, you can get double votes dk if this is 100% true.If it is i lets report it on Bugs.Any suggestions and or help? -Lil_Mystic : P

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, Lil_Mystic.​

If you keep thinking this is a bug, you must report it under the bug section. Having won top 1 of vote top 2 years ago there is no such thing as duping or bugging votes. Yuu Yuu already explained that there is something you are not aware of which is why they get that many votes in the 1st day. Although, you yourself went and vote(ed) at 12 AM and the next morning you tried voting (that is barely 12 hours) Anyways point here is solved.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on...​

Radicali

why I'm not seeing any glitches last month?
or in other months?
Basically because you are new (your forums account date)
and how is that glitch working ?
Basically you vote 5 mins after the owner posts in payouts forum, then wait until next day (beginning of the new month) and vote when votes reset (in the voting links) so you get 14 instead of 7. And you just continue voting normally in the rest of the month. And i really dont know if i should call it a glitch because its was for a long time.
Sincerely, Radicali

HillbillyHero

Basically because you are new (your forums account date)

Basically you vote 5 mins after the owner posts in payouts forum, then wait until next day (beginning of the new month) and vote when votes reset (in the voting links) so you get 14 instead of 7. And you just continue voting normally in the rest of the month. And i really dont know if i should call it a glitch because its was for a long time.
Sincerely, Radicali
ok thx but this is not my main acount my main account is batpour

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
So this month i decided to get on vote top.So i woke up at 12am and voted i was 1st on the vote.Then i started to wait for 12 hours till the time for next vote.But then, while i was eating breakfast i checked the vote top and found out that some guys got 12, 11, 10 votes.How even is this possible.I went surfing on the web and found out that.If you vote from two devices and click on submit vote at the same time, you can get double votes dk if this is 100% true.If it is i lets report it on Bugs.Any suggestions and or help? -Lil_Mystic : P
It's really odd how people got 14 votes in only a day, probably a bug / some glitch people abused.

Server might fix this bug as soon as possible to avoid rigged top votes.

Jartex is big trash my friend
what are you expected ?
not even passed 12 hours and they have votes for 2 days
they are duping and they duping vote count as well
I suggest not calling any servers trash, look at what you're saying first before calling Jartex trash.

Radicali

It's really odd how people got 14 votes in only a day, probably a bug / some glitch people abused.

More like a trick and like i said its been for a long time and owners dont seem to care about it so just accept it. Nothing we can do to stop it.
Sincerely, Radicali

HillbillyHero

I suggest not calling any servers trash, look at what you're saying first before calling Jartex trash.
I know this server in 7-8 month in different accounts
So it shows the server is good or bad in time
But, In my opinion, Jartex is best cracked server, but this cracked server need to be fix their bugs and make a power full anti cheat
But Jartex is not doing that, In sigma you can adjust its settings to your liking (Means undetected) and anti cheat can't caught you, also for free users
Just think you have premium ... R.I.P anti cheat

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lil_Mystic

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
I know this server in 7-8 month in different accounts
So it shows the server is good or bad in time
But, In my opinion, Jartex is best cracked server, but this cracked server need to be fix their bugs and make a power full anti cheat
But Jartex is not doing that, In sigma you can adjust its settings to your liking (Means undetected) and anti cheat can't caught you, also for free users
Just think you have premium ... R.I.P anti cheat
Dude do you have any idea how much coding it takes to develop an anticheat?
About 1000s of hacks are created, and it is 10x harder to find a anticheat for them.
It’s not easy dude.The jartex devs are trying!(except Andeh ofc he has exams smh)
Yeah so don’t say like that.

HillbillyHero

About 1000s of hacks are created, and it is 10x harder to find a anticheat for them.
It’s not easy dude.The jartex devs are trying!(except Andeh ofc he has exams smh)
If you have premium account for sigma client the anti cheat dose nothing, my mean from nothing is no any single work
they must update that any single caught has high ban
Jartex has 10 min then 1 day and repeat again, again and again
not for Adv but Herobrine (another cracked server) anti cheat is few levels higher than Jartex anti cheat
I used sigma few times on it and anti cheat caught me super fast

HillbillyHero

We can talk alot but I'm just waiting so see the bug will be fix or not
If the answer is no I'm not gonna vote cuz I'm pretty sure can't be top voters with 6 differences

Status
Not open for further replies.