Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Voting Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
So this month i decided to get on vote top.So i woke up at 12am and voted i was 1st on the vote.Then i started to wait for 12 hours till the time for next vote.But then, while i was eating breakfast i checked the vote top and found out that some guys got 12, 11, 10 votes.How even is this possible.I went surfing on the web and found out that.If you vote from two devices and click on submit vote at the same time, you can get double votes dk if this is 100% true.If it is i lets report it on Bugs.Any suggestions and or help? -Lil_Mystic : P

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, Lil_Mystic.​

If you keep thinking this is a bug, you must report it under the bug section. Having won top 1 of vote top 2 years ago there is no such thing as duping or bugging votes. Yuu Yuu already explained that there is something you are not aware of which is why they get that many votes in the 1st day. Although, you yourself went and vote(ed) at 12 AM and the next morning you tried voting (that is barely 12 hours) Anyways point here is solved.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on...​

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Jartex will probably solve this very soon until then i suggest you to keep voting because the unfair voting players may get suspended and you might get on top atleast i am doing it.
But yes it is so unfair,I had the same decision and then when i checked the votes of come players i was surprised
No they won't, it's been here for a few months.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
As a person who has won the votetop twice, I can tell you this isn't a bug. Its just that we have a little more knowledge of votetop than you and that gets us 13-14 votes on the first day.

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance

Hello, Lil_Mystic.​

If you keep thinking this is a bug, you must report it under the bug section. Having won top 1 of vote top 2 years ago there is no such thing as duping or bugging votes. Yuu Yuu already explained that there is something you are not aware of which is why they get that many votes in the 1st day. Although, you yourself went and vote(ed) at 12 AM and the next morning you tried voting (that is barely 12 hours) Anyways point here is solved.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

Solution

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Lil_Mystic!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.