Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Voting Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
So this month i decided to get on vote top.So i woke up at 12am and voted i was 1st on the vote.Then i started to wait for 12 hours till the time for next vote.But then, while i was eating breakfast i checked the vote top and found out that some guys got 12, 11, 10 votes.How even is this possible.I went surfing on the web and found out that.If you vote from two devices and click on submit vote at the same time, you can get double votes dk if this is 100% true.If it is i lets report it on Bugs.Any suggestions and or help? -Lil_Mystic : P

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, Lil_Mystic.​

If you keep thinking this is a bug, you must report it under the bug section. Having won top 1 of vote top 2 years ago there is no such thing as duping or bugging votes. Yuu Yuu already explained that there is something you are not aware of which is why they get that many votes in the 1st day. Although, you yourself went and vote(ed) at 12 AM and the next morning you tried voting (that is barely 12 hours) Anyways point here is solved.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on...​

HillbillyHero

So this month i decided to get on vote top.So i woke up at 12am and voted i was 1st on the vote.Then i started to wait for 12 hours till the time for next vote.But then, while i was eating breakfast i checked the vote top and found out that some guys got 12, 11, 10 votes.How even is this possible.I went surfing on the web and found out that.If you vote from two devices and click on submit vote at the same time, you can get double votes dk if this is 100% true.If it is i lets report it on Bugs.Any suggestions and or help? -Lil_Mystic : P
Jartex is big trash my friend
what are you expected ?
not even passed 12 hours and they have votes for 2 days
they are duping and they duping vote count as well

Last edited:

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Jartex will probably solve this very soon until then i suggest you to keep voting because the unfair voting players may get suspended and you might get on top atleast i am doing it.
But yes it is so unfair,I had the same decision and then when i checked the votes of come players i was surprised

HillbillyHero

Jartex will probably solve this very soon until then i suggest you to keep voting because the unfair voting players may get suspended and you might get on top atleast i am doing it.
But yes it is so unfair,I had the same decision and then when i checked the votes of come players i was surprised
Jartex staffs will not solved this at all
last month was completely normal at first and at end
even after 12 hours the highest number was 8
but now not even passed 12 hours someone has fucking 14 votes
if they fixed this I am gonna change my real name to Monkey (sure they will not)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lil_Mystic

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BOUT THIS.VOTES ARE LITERALLY BEING DUPED!
OnUrcase literally got 15 votes in 12 hours.We need to investigate!i posted a thread in bug reports.Hope they see

Radicali

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BOUT THIS.VOTES ARE LITERALLY BEING DUPED!
OnUrcase literally got 15 votes in 12 hours.We need to investigate!i posted a thread in bug reports.Hope they see
I never dupe votes, in fact i just try voting from time to time to see if it works or no, and about onurcase, players in jartex live in different timezones so dont call someone for cheating until you make sure
Sincerely, Radicali

HillbillyHero

I never dupe votes, in fact i just try voting from time to time to see if it works or no, and about onurcase, players in jartex live in different timezones so dont call someone for cheating until you make sure
Sincerely, Radicali
off
time zone is not important
vote reset is vote reset
and 24 hours for each 9 vote is 24 hours
24 hours in one country is same 24 hours for other country
means = 1. off 2. this count as duping

HillbillyHero

Sincerely, Radicali
when is not even passed 24 hours from when the votes reset he has vote for 2 days, means he is cheating or he has a time machine
off your mouth

Radicali

Please next time dont call people duping with your walmart logic, its a trick to get double votes in the first day (works only in the first day) and its working from quite long time. So please stop calling people dupers and learn how jartex works.
Sincerely, Radicali

Status
Not open for further replies.