Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Votes

BatPour

Addicted Member
First of all Hi
Second is I don't know with title I must use for ask this question
My question is always monthly votes leader boards are competitive and with little difference between number of votes ? ( like today the difference between number 1 and number 10 is 9 votes ?? )
or that is not I don't know I saw that correct or not but last month I think the difference between number 1 and number 10 was about 100 votes ? Am I right ??
and next think is how you must get voter rank ?? and if you get voter rank does it affect the game? like other ranks ??
Thx for answering

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
My question is always monthly votes leader boards are competitive and with little difference between number of votes ? ( like today the difference between number 1 and number 10 is 9 votes ?? )
or that is not I don't know I saw that correct or not but last month I think the difference between number 1 and number 10 was about 100 votes ?
It depends on how many people want to win votetop, those will vote regularly and actively. The difference is less when there are more competitive voters, voting on the particular month. But then voting is tiring and requires dedication so by the end of the month people lose dedication and the vote difference goes from 10 to a hundred.

and next think is how you must get voter rank ?? and if you get voter rank does it affect the game? like other ranks ??
Voter TAG is only in practice afaik. You get it by opening vote keys and no it doesn't give an advantage.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BatPour

BatPour

Addicted Member
It depends on how many people want to win votetop, those will vote regularly and actively. The difference is less when there are more competitive voters, voting on the particular month. But then voting is tiring and requires dedication so by the end of the month people lose dedication and the vote difference goes from 10 to a hundred.

Voter TAG is only in practice afaik. You get it by opening vote keys and no it doesn't give an advantage.
That is take few days to someone answer thx you so much
hope you have a nice day/night

Reactions: Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
That is take few days to someone answer thx you so much
hope you have a nice day/night
You put it in the wrong subforum, use community assistance next time.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Also by voter rank if you meant iron rank (24 vote crystals - 3days ), well that gives you ability to fly in lobbies, a skywars kit, ability to add 35 friends and a few more cosmetics. Maybe I missed some but yea..

GrandEscape

Also by voter rank if you meant iron rank (24 vote crystals - 3days ), well that gives you ability to fly in lobbies, a skywars kit, ability to add 35 friends and a few more cosmetics. Maybe I missed some but yea..
x1.5 coin multiplier + iron rank prefix + ur votes count as 2 in skywars games

Reactions: Yuu