Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

vote keys issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurgeonSanchy

Hello there, ive voted for 2 days and i am supposed to receive the total number of 12 vote keys but I received none of them. Did I miss anything? Please help me.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SurgeonSanchy

If it still not working msg me in discord or start conversation here
Hi there, yes its working now. Thanks for the help. Just asking, would it be too much to ask for the 12 vote keys refund? cause you know, I didn't get it due to this glitch.

RaibinKnight

Donator
Donator
honestly idk if you have proof of voting and you did not get the keys they will most likely refund it 😊

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
Hello there, ive voted for 2 days and i am supposed to receive the total number of 12 vote keys but I received none of them. Did I miss anything? Please help me.
Next time when you vote, make sure you are in Spawn. Then you will receive it.

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
As stated above, make sure to be in gamemode survival at /spawn when you’re voting for the vote keys in survival. You need to have atleast 1 empty spot in your inventory, this way you’ll always receive the keys. If you don’t have any proof of not getting the vote keys due to a bug, there’s no way you can get them refunded.

~ Thread locked ~

Status
Not open for further replies.