Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

VOTE KEYS and Item Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

_HooF

I firstly did not receive my 6 vote keys even tho it was updated on the lobby I tried reloggin still it doesnt work
Secondly I played till like 8pm on 24/3/21 in the survival world collecting resources and stuff then i logged out closed minecraft and went on with my day
Then when I relogged back in on 25/3/21 at 11am the game screen said that I had died. I dont understand how it happened but I lost a lot of my stuff.
I just joined this server a week ago and such a bad experience. PLUS i cant change my Name as By TYPO i wrote _HooF instead of _HooD and now i cant fkin change it

Really bad experience prolly wont recommend this server
Do look into this matter

Solution
Hello,

This bug is known, and should get fixed at some point - it's just going to take some time. For time being, always try to store your items within a chest instead of logging off with them, so you know 100% that your items are safe.

Vote keys are currently bugged as of right now within Survival

As both of these are 'bugs' please use the correct sections for when you're reporting bugs;​

As for the name situation, simply DM a Sr.Mod, and they can change your username for you.

Kind Regards.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Hello,

This bug is known, and should get fixed at some point - it's just going to take some time. For time being, always try to store your items within a chest instead of logging off with them, so you know 100% that your items are safe.

Vote keys are currently bugged as of right now within Survival

As both of these are 'bugs' please use the correct sections for when you're reporting bugs;​

As for the name situation, simply DM a Sr.Mod, and they can change your username for you.

Kind Regards.

Solution

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello, _HooF!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.