Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i lost my knight rank i gave from vote keys in glitches

SUPERNOVA2005

I received a knight rank by voting keys then i put it in /ah then my friend said remove it... he wanted to buy it but he diddnt have enough money .. after i removed it it went to expire list but after few mins it disapeared from expire list... i had 60 chorus flower in expire list too and both of them disapeared... now i want my rank .what should i do ?????

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
Hello,

This happens to me many times also.I think tht the actual time of expiring items tht we store in expired/cancelled items list is just 10-20 minutes....

I don't know this is truth or not. Just I experienced it so i tell...^_^

Aaah my advice just tht took out ur items from the list as fast as possible...=)

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
I received a knight rank by voting keys then i put it in /ah then my friend said remove it... he wanted to buy it but he diddnt have enough money .. after i removed it it went to expire list but after few mins it disapeared from expire list... i had 60 chorus flower in expire list too and both of them disapeared... now i want my rank .what should i do ?????
sounds kinda sketchy but sad for you

Stormidity

Its really sad to lose a rank come on you got it through crates you didnt buy it or something and once anything is lost you can't get back sorry to disappoint you

SeaMist888

it happens sometimes very unlucky. I also have had this experiance

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
Update: now im sure how the glitch or bug happens .....

When u put something in expired/canceled items. It will stay in it as long ur on /spawn.
If u left the item on tht list and goes to any world (else of end). It will 101% disappears.

So make sure to collect ur items from the list before u goes to any world.

I’d just not put anything in /ah like really valuable because I put like good armor on there and I tried to take it back and it just dissapears so don’t put valuable stuff in ah that’s all.

IGN
LuckyTheLegend
Update: now im sure how the glitch or bug happens .....

When u put something in expired/canceled items. It will stay in it as long ur on /spawn.
If u left the item on tht list and goes to any world (else of end). It will 101% disappears.

So make sure to collect ur items from the list before u goes to any world.
this how my expired p5 sets disappeared sus