Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[VL#3] [SBDream] Client Modification (004)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastYT46

i keep getting soft banned when i jump into the boss world portal i dont use and hacks i use tlauncher to play plz help my time is getting wasted i an get a lot of money if i was not banned plz fix your anticheat

Solution
Hello BeastYT46.

You aren't the first one to get false banned/kicked. If you're not using any type of disallowed modifications then you don't have to worry about it too much.​
Here's a list that may decreases the chance of getting false banned/kicked again;

• If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.
  • Make sure to keep your CPS mid fight less than 20 CPS+.
  • If you have a high ping 150ms+, try getting a better internet connection.

I checked your ban page on forums. You got banned for 12 hours.​
You can wait it out or, join JartexNetwork's discord server,

Take a full-size...​
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BeastYT46

plz help this is my second time getting soft banned

if i dont go to the boss world i will i progress in skyblock i have to go there for dust fragments and recipies plz help

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello BeastYT46.

You aren't the first one to get false banned/kicked. If you're not using any type of disallowed modifications then you don't have to worry about it too much.​
Here's a list that may decreases the chance of getting false banned/kicked again;

• If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.

Take a full-size screenshot for the ban and send it in #assistance_chat, tag a staff member with Team Screenshare role and he's going to help you.​
Have a great day.​

Solution
Just remember dont switch zones when the combat tag hasn't ended, I learnt it the hard was by getting banned for 12hrs, and if ur banned for longer mayb u can appeal, or just join the discord and ask someone on the team screenshare to ss u to get unbanned.

BimaTh

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello BeastYT46.

Take a full-size screenshot for the ban and send it in #assistance_chat, tag a staff member with Team Screenshare role and he's going to help you.​
Have a great day.​
Solved by Swerving, ZoneRGH ZoneRGH Requesting lock

Status
Not open for further replies.