Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Vitality

Daksh599

IGN
Daksh599
What is vitality whenever i sell the stuff to the golem it says my vitality is decreased what does it mean?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

Daksh599

IGN
Daksh599
One more question how do i do it so when i type in chat it shows my auction listing

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
One more question how do i do it so when i type in chat it shows my auction listing
You can display your ah in the chat by using [ah], you can show item by typing or [item], you can also show your inventory by typing [inv] or [inventory]

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Daksh599,

Vitality affects the blocks prices or the lucky blocks tokens so if your Vitality is under 100% it will decrease your sell and tokens you get on mining but if you have a Vitality over 100% it will increase the blocks prices and tokens you get when mining.​
How to get Vitality?​
You can get 5% Vitality when you fill the Daily limit of a Drug on the Drug Dealer, so if you sell all daily limits of 6 Drugs you will get 30% vitality.​
Why my Vitality Decreases?​
Every hour your Vitality decrease 1% even if you're offline.​
You can do [ah] to list your Auction House listings, but you need Thug Rank above to do this.​
Hope this helps you.​
R rLilJesus Thread Solved.​

skywarsgod42

Should we use like a mega Hypixel Skyblock style farm, or will a simple farm work to increase Vitality