There is a thing called vitality.
It says I have 20%. What is vitality??
It also says grow drugs to change vitality, but how do I do it, so I just sell the drugs and it will automatically change?
There is a thing called vitality.
It says I have 20%. What is vitality??
It also says grow drugs to change vitality, but how do I do it, so I just sell the drugs and it will automatically change?
When you first join Prison you will get a total of 100% Vitality and it will decrease 1% every hour even if you're offline it can go as low as 80% and maximum of 130%.
Vitality affects the price of blocks in mines means if you have 80% Vitality it will lower your sell prices same with Tokens and Crystals you get when mining but if your Vitality is over 100% the block prices will increase and you'll get higher prices per sell.
You can get 5% Vitality by selling drugs to it's Daily Limit you can sell 6 Drugs to it's Daily limit means you can get up to 30% of Vitality if you sold all Drugs
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.