Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Uploading Screenshots/Videos in the report section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Swervinng

What is the suggestion about?
Uploading Screenshots/Videos in the report section.

Description:
My suggestion is about adding a way to upload Screenshots/Videos on the reporting section itself.
It will make reporting a lot easier and will also help new players who don't know how or where to upload their evidence.​

[Edit]​

Babyplatpus made a very good point.​
- For staffmembers it will cost way more time to punish the players, since they can’t copy-paste the youtube/prntscrn link anymore that way
  • They can make an auto-link when players upload their evidence. When you upload a video/screenshot, it shows as a link staff members can use.
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will encourage more people to report and help those who do not know how to upload their videos / screenshots. This will lead to a decrease in the number of rule-breakers by a fair amount.
Extra Information:
Have a great day.

Last edited:

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1
Great idea, as it will much easier than constantly uploading it to YouTube and sharing the link. Yeah as SweatTap said it'll encourage more people to report.
Wow your suggestions are good!

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
+1 but you have to be honest, is this possible ? Will this actually encourage ppl to report again? I hope

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
This will be easy for the new players, since a lot of them complain and start asking staff on how to upload a video +1

Last edited:

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
This idea could easily help every player who's trying to report someone for breaking the rules (even tough lunar client has a screenshot uploader) +1

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
+1, I like the idea also you can post images on the thread post but about the video, I think it needs to be a very small size. Unless they enable larger file size. But yes, it is indeed helpful for new players.

Encription

Minecraft Username:
Swervinng

What is the suggestion about?
Uploading Screenshots/Videos in the report section.

Description:
My suggestion is about adding a way to upload Screenshots/Videos on the reporting section itself.
It will make reporting a lot easier and will also help new players who don't know how or where to upload their evidence.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will encourage more people to report and help those who do not know how to upload their videos / screenshots. This will lead to a decrease in the number of rule-breakers by a fair amount.
Extra Information:
Have a great day.
+1 videos are hard to upload and most websites make the videos expire after a certain time

Status
Not open for further replies.