Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Uploading Screenshots/Videos in the report section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Swervinng

What is the suggestion about?
Uploading Screenshots/Videos in the report section.

Description:
My suggestion is about adding a way to upload Screenshots/Videos on the reporting section itself.
It will make reporting a lot easier and will also help new players who don't know how or where to upload their evidence.​

[Edit]​

Babyplatpus made a very good point.​
- For staffmembers it will cost way more time to punish the players, since they can’t copy-paste the youtube/prntscrn link anymore that way
  • They can make an auto-link when players upload their evidence. When you upload a video/screenshot, it shows as a link staff members can use.
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will encourage more people to report and help those who do not know how to upload their videos / screenshots. This will lead to a decrease in the number of rule-breakers by a fair amount.
Extra Information:
Have a great day.

Last edited:

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
Neutral
- Makes it easier for the community to report, especially for the people who don’t know how to upload a screenshot / video
But
- For staffmembers it will cost way more time to punish the players, since they can’t copy-paste the youtube/prntscrn link anymore that way

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Swervinng

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
They can make an auto-link when you upload your Screenshot/Video.
When you upload your Evidence, it shows as a link that staff members can use to punish rule-breakers.
It's not that hard to make and it's going to help a lot of people while reporting.

Last edited:

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
They can make an auto-link when you upload your Screenshot/Video.
When you upload your Evidence, it shows as a link that staff members can use to punish the rule-breakers.
It's not that hard to make and it's going to help a lot of people while reporting.
If that’s the case you have changed my mind into a +1

Awesome_R

Minecraft Username:
Swervinng

What is the suggestion about?
Uploading Screenshots/Videos in the report section.

Description:
My suggestion is about adding a way to upload Screenshots/Videos on the reporting section itself.

It's going to make reporting a lot more easier and it'll also help the new people that doesn't know how or where to upload their evidence.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reporting is going to be faster and smoother.

Extra Information:
Have a great day.
+1, that would be a great idea and 10x faster. Instead of having to make your image as a link every time, you could just upload it as an image. :)

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Already suggested and was denied sadly

It could of been a great idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Swervinng

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested and was denied sadly

It could of been a great idea
Gimme the suggestion link please.
I don't see any harm from adding such a simple thing that may also help people in reports.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Gimme the suggestion link please.
I don't see any harm from adding such a simple thing that may also help people in reports.
Yeah I think I suggested it, I am trying to find it rn idk why people gave negative feedback on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.