Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Update Creative (ez deny)

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL

What is the suggestion about?
Update Creative (ez deny)

Description:
so creative is probably the 2nd most unplayed gamemode (well uhc got removed so first i guess) and there are a lot of reassons why once i tried playing creative and it was crashing every 5 mins the server needs to restart creative its a boring gamemode it can be far more better jartex doesnt even care about creative anymore if u dont care about it just remove it it has 10 players per day edit:if you dont want to update creative or do something with it just remove it creative looks like a 2013 gamemode and its boring it crashes almost every time and if you dont want it remove it

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Creative can be brought to life with a massive update and bring the server more players (but jartex is focusing on factions,prison and minigames so i dont think this will get denied or accepted edit:if you dont want creative just remove it because this can help the performance and decrease lag on jartex and there is no point on keeping a server with 10 players per day (except if you want to update it)

Extra Information:
idc if its alrd suggested im not a bot

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
MAKE IT SO WE CAN ENTER WITH 1.8.9 SMFH

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Netural - I personally belive the game mode should be removed, No one really plays it and it makes the server more laggy.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abigL

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
So it was crashing? but it isn't anymore?
well i stopped playing creative it looks like a 2013 server its boring its bad design and the plugin is also old

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abigL

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Netural - I personally belive the game mode should be removed, No one really plays it and it makes the server more laggy.
true if they dont want to update it they should remove it because 80% of the players are playing minigames on jartex

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
true if they dont want to update it they should remove it because 80% of the players are playing minigames on jartex
Yeah, personally I play most game modes SBF, Prison, Factions immortal, Bed wars, Sky wars, Practice, I've only gone on creative once in my 3 years playing. I feel like it takes up server space and is useless.

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
I only see you complaining where are the suggestions to make it better?
pointless thread

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello abigL,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not a suggestion.
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo