Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unobtainable diamond sword found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I was playing some bedwars on one of the new maps. Just when i finished my siderush, i checked the chest to see if it had any iron or gold inside it. To my surprise, i found a diamond sword with sharpness 2 and a use bar on it! I have no idea how it got there.. I found it at the white's base, with white having no idea as he didn't use it. It was also at the very start of the game, and both white and me didn't even rush for emeralds. I also found an iron sword next to it. Here is the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCBAfyQgAk

Solution
The developers are already aware of this issue, i suggest not using the sword and simply throwing it in the void otherwise you may be punished for bug abusing.

Square.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
*UPDATE*

Guys, I checked it, the diamond sword is always at the white base's chest (along with an iron sword). I recorded another video on that map from start to finish to prove you all that i'm not using any bugs or hacks. I tried to enchant it to see what will happen. It gives you sharp 1... Because many of you suggested it, I will report it on the bug forum.

Timestamps:
2:15 (getting the sword)
7:30 (enchanting it)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZDEw1EvdIQ
If i were you i will not use it because this will result in Bug exploiting and get you banned, I suggest you to report it as a bug with your evidence here.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
You had the sword in your inv before you came to white's base... ah it's a troll
As Jesse531 Jesse531 said, even if he had the diamond sword in his inventory from the start, it's not possible to get a sharp 2 sword on bedwars, neither on any other minigame. Correct me if I'm wrong...

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
lol still report this or you might get tem banned for bug abuse

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
As Jesse531 Jesse531 said, even if he had the diamond sword in his inventory from the start, it's not possible to get a sharp 2 sword on bedwars, neither on any other minigame. Correct me if I'm wrong...
you can in skywars

and i think also in the bridge

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
GUYS ITS ACTUALLY REAL IN WHITE CHEST I WON A GAME ON MY ALT WITH IT
I suggest not using a bug to your Advantage as this will result in Bug Exploitation even if you use your alt there's a possibility you can get IP-Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.