Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unobtainable diamond sword found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I was playing some bedwars on one of the new maps. Just when i finished my siderush, i checked the chest to see if it had any iron or gold inside it. To my surprise, i found a diamond sword with sharpness 2 and a use bar on it! I have no idea how it got there.. I found it at the white's base, with white having no idea as he didn't use it. It was also at the very start of the game, and both white and me didn't even rush for emeralds. I also found an iron sword next to it. Here is the video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCBAfyQgAk

Solution
The developers are already aware of this issue, i suggest not using the sword and simply throwing it in the void otherwise you may be punished for bug abusing.

Square.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
I suggest not using a bug to your Advantage as this will result in Bug Exploitation even if you use your alt there's a possibility you can get IP-Banned.
I know I wont use it again but I wanted to see if it really existed
sorry

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LucrativeGX561

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
So everyone is gonna ignore the fact that there is also an iron sword in that chest? (Sad iron sword noises)

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
The developers are already aware of this issue, i suggest not using the sword and simply throwing it in the void otherwise you may be punished for bug abusing.

Square.

Solution

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#8845).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.