Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unknown host

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
jartex so ive been playing a bit of hypixel now so when i went to jartex network again it said unknow host i copy pasted the exact ip from the discord server to the address and it still says unknown host pls fix dis

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Pls send a screenshot to one of the mods of jartex

That happens to me to just restart Minecraft or ur wifi then it will be fix but it's for me idk for the others

HAYLMAO

Donator
Donator
Solved by JellyyyyFUN123 JellyyyyFUN123 . If that doesn't help try these: - play.jartexnetwork.com , - Jartex.fun , - mcgamer.zone .

Hi there, I'm an administrator of Jartex Network, after reviewing your case I've come to the conclusion:

You have been permanently banned by a staff member for using client modifications (reach, velocity)
If you would like to appeal this decision, please do so in the ban appeals subforum.
Thanks!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ToxicCruel

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
br
Hi there, I'm an administrator of Jartex Network, after reviewing your case I've come to the conclusion:

You have been permanently banned by a staff member for using client modifications (reach, velocity)
If you would like to appeal this decision, please do so in the ban appeals subforum.
Thanks!

Bruh

iwsbanck1382

Thanks!
What I have to do?
I receive this massage but I am not cheater.
Please help