Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer115

bought a prison rank june 26 or 27 and still havent gotten it and its funny how they have a none refund policy but they havent given my rank yet contacted multiple mods and they have not done nothing and contacted voodoo my self and told me to do a purchase report and did it. This is actually ridiculous at this point.

UltraColours

What you have done is wrong at first place. You bought the rank using the name KILLER115 instead of killer115. Second you haven't done a purchase report immediately because that is the only way voodootje0 can help you. When you make a purchase report through paypal you won't get banned for chargeback.

UltraColours

When you do a purchase report already contact the owner that you have done it (or not) and wait for it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

killer115

When you do a purchase report already contact the owner that you have done it (or not) and wait for it.[/QUOTE who is u lol
When you do a purchase report already contact the owner that you have done it (or not) and wait for it.
first off its makes all caps and its been the same on all the recipts and ive gotten all the things ive purchased except for this rank...

UltraColours

first off its makes all caps and its been the same on all the recipts and ive gotten all the things ive purchased except for this rank...

Making it all caps may have made a confusion on the server and buycraft. I don't know much I suggest wait for voodoo's response

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
If you've any proof, that you bought the rank show that to Sr.Staff members, they'll do something to help you

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,
Contact an Admin or above via discord with proof of your purchasing(PayPal bill) to claim your rank and quickly as possible. Also note that your IGN is case sensitive or JaYsN is different from JaySN so make sure you give the right IGN before purchasing.

Thank you.

Egyption_one

I'm Sure It's A Misunderstanding ... You Wrote your name in a wrong way .. just get a proof and Report it and i think you will get your rank

Status
Not open for further replies.