Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

my 1 week of kpvp experience

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Hi friends,
I no-lifed kpvp for like a week straight and here are my opinions on the gamemode (reached level 19 and star tier 54):

starting with what i liked and enjoyed

- had very much fun, would play for another week
- the majority of ranked players are very toxic but its so funny, everyone uses the same insult "run dog"
- the minority however are nice and unbothered people
- capping koths at 4:00 server time is so peaceful and fun, free loot yummy
- doing business is also fun, love getting money (made like 350k by now)
- expected it to have a duping problem like survival used to but surprisingly not (i think, saw a celestial with like 2 stacks gkeys but he prolly bought them)
- overall experience would rate it 7.9/10

onto the cons

- the automated luck of the sea event doesnt work ;(
- alleged ranked players go on alts to hack
- 80% p2w (i didnt spend any money on kpvp yet) would take months to even have pv's that celestials/immortals can grind in a week
- some levels were annoying (gather 3k star points on level 13???)
- i think challenges need to be redone cuz rn only people with good gear can do them (get a 100 ks) and some absurd too (kill 75 people by hand, kill 100 people by bow.) >these are daily btw so its hard to be done in 24 hours before it resets
- i think pearl glitching punishment should have a more severe ban and u get a refund of ur items if u recorded the guy, idk just my opinion

things i would do to make kpvp better

- add another gambling game, maybe rock paper scissors?
- fix the auto LOS event starter (u can leave mosh pit broken)
- theres supposedly a power up event every hour tho ive never seen it
- some levels need a change imo
- oh yea the x2 koth reward booster doesnt work too (it says x2 rewards so im assuming its supposed to give twice more but it only gives 3)
- improve the rewards on treasure chests - not just p3, maybe like a 4% chance for a spec set piece? idk cuz most people only do the hunt for the banknotes

i think thats it i might edit if i remember more stuff
best regards
aps

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hi friends,
I no-lifed kpvp for like a week straight and here are my opinions on the gamemode (reached level 19 and star tier 54):

starting with what i liked and enjoyed

- had very much fun, would play for another week
- the majority of ranked players are very toxic but its so funny, everyone uses the same insult "run dog"
- the minority however are nice and unbothered people
- capping koths at 4:00 server time is so peaceful and fun, free loot yummy
- doing business is also fun, love getting money (made like 350k by now)
- expected it to have a duping problem like survival used to but surprisingly not (i think, saw a celestial with like 2 stacks gkeys but he prolly bought them)
- overall experience would rate it 7.9/10

onto the cons

- the automated luck of the sea event doesnt work ;(
- alleged ranked players go on alts to hack
- 80% p2w (i didnt spend any money on kpvp yet) would take months to even have pv's that celestials/immortals can grind in a week
- some levels were annoying (gather 3k star points on level 13???)
- i think challenges need to be redone cuz rn only people with good gear can do them (get a 100 ks) and some absurd too (kill 75 people by hand, kill 100 people by bow.) >these are daily btw so its hard to be done in 24 hours before it resets
- i think pearl glitching punishment should have a more severe ban and u get a refund of ur items if u recorded the guy, idk just my opinion

things i would do to make kpvp better

- add another gambling game, maybe rock paper scissors?
- fix the auto LOS event starter (u can leave mosh pit broken)
- theres supposedly a power up event every hour tho ive never seen it
- some levels need a change imo
- oh yea the x2 koth reward booster doesnt work too (it says x2 rewards so im assuming its supposed to give twice more but it only gives 3)
- improve the rewards on treasure chests - not just p3, maybe like a 4% chance for a spec set piece? idk cuz most people only do the hunt for the banknotes

i think thats it i might edit if i remember more stuff
best regards
aps
Damn nice thread!! Anyways you seem like me but i did it in practice pvp got from 1k kills to 3k in 3 weeks straight but mainly sayed inside sand at rene place reporting people ( reading chat for 12h straight ).

Touch grass!!

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
Nice thread :) On my side, I totally stopped Kitpvp since the season for several reasons. I wish you good luck for the future! Don't pay attention to the p2w Rank and the toxic people, unfortunately kitpvp is a war of ego, so if you are less strong, you are considered as "a shit".

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Damn nice thread!! Anyways you seem like me but i did it in practice pvp got from 1k kills to 3k in 3 weeks straight but mainly sayed inside sand at rene place reporting people ( reading chat for 12h straight ).

Touch grass!!
But not why fight people AND watch chat at the same time? I do all my reports at the end of the day, (with the exception if someone is being very toxic to me, then I report immediately) and when I finish I have a huge chunk of reports, sometimes even needing 2 pages in the pending area. Now regarding KPVP, what I like to do there is just troll others. I go without armor and punch full dia armor people with my fist and run away, if they can't catch up with me I like being salty and saying "L". Sometimes I am there just to explore the map and look the players playing the gamemode out of curiosity.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
But not why fight people AND watch chat at the same time? I do all my reports at the end of the day, (with the exception if someone is being very toxic to me, then I report immediately) and when I finish I have a huge chunk of reports, sometimes even needing 2 pages in the pending area. Now regarding KPVP, what I like to do there is just troll others. I go without armor and punch full dia armor people with my fist and run away, if they can't catch up with me I like being salty and saying "L". Sometimes I am there just to explore the map and look the players playing the gamemode out of curiosity.
Usually i report them right after i noticed the fact that someone has broken a rule cause like that i can avoid them faster of breaking more rules untill it gets punished, in other words if i report faster they get punished faster and that helps the community

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Absprache

Absprache

Donator
Donator

Touch grass!!
You should do a practice pvp thread!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Absprache

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Nice thread :) On my side, I totally stopped Kitpvp since the season for several reasons. I wish you good luck for the future! Don't pay attention to the p2w Rank and the toxic people, unfortunately kitpvp is a war of ego, so if you are less strong, you are considered as "a shit".
Haha yea i realised. Also the fact that every player is muted