Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Unban purchases

Minecraft Username:
SuperNaturalMobs

What is the suggestion about?
Unban purchases

Description:
Put a limit to how many unbans you can buy, making it infinite purchases is a little broken.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Stop cheaters,bug abusers,and all of sorts of damn rule breakers from coming back into the server, i think this is enough reasons to put a limit

Extra Information:
Voodoo please stop only caring about money, atleast do this for the player​
i bet this wont be accepted but i will still try.

meon is the biggest cheater​

Last edited:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
+1
It could be a lesson for those that break rules and have A lot of ranks, they will get a little bit more scared and strict which will make the experience fun for others.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
-1, those who are willing to spend money to keep hacking in the server will keep getting banned by us the Staff team.

And as Lolo said, most of the actual cheaters do not buy Unbans.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SuperNaturalMob1
-1, those who are willing to spend money to keep hacking in the server will keep getting banned by us the Staff team.

And as Lolo said, most of the actual cheaters do not buy Unbans.
So what you are saying is you're letting them back in and rebanning them, it's like you're saying i wanna keep the unban there for more money, isn't it better to not let the hacker or any sort of rule breaker scum to come back to the server, you're not making much sense here,

And also i'm giving you the same reply i gave to notlolo

some cheaters buy unban, and putting this limit will atleast put a limit to a couple of cheaters.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Well since hackers can evade, making it limited would be better but it depends on the ban reason or situation, it's not fair to disable unban for players if they been banned for weak rule breakings, if its really bad then they can be not unbanned.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
The unban is for a lot of punishments, not only cheating. People can abuse bugs and do something to have advantage over other players, get payouts of the gamemode they're playing, and buy a unban while still having profit from the payout. There is already plenty of ways to ban evade by the fact the server is premium and that the anticheat really isnt good.

NJgamer

Donator
Donator
U think hacker gonna waste all his money on buying unbans?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SuperNaturalMob1
Well since hackers can evade, making it limited would be better but it depends on the ban reason or situation, it's not fair to disable unban for players if they been banned for weak rule breakings, if its really bad then they can be not unbanned.
That's the good thing about it, people would be more careful about making dumb mistakes like mute evading or evading a bug abuse 30 day ban, if this suggestion gets accepted then we wont see alot of people making that many dumb mistakes, also even if it's a week rule breaking its their fault, they broke that rule, so they deal with the consequences.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SuperNaturalMob1
U think hacker gonna waste all his money on buying unbans?
I've seen that done before, It's not really that surprising, Maybe for you it is but for me it's normal to see hackers buy unbans so many times, for example meon,i_d_a_n<--- those two players are the biggest example of this whole suggestion there are more but i have no knowledge of every person that buys an unban and keeps cheating.