Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Store Unban purchases

Minecraft Username:
SuperNaturalMobs

What is the suggestion about?
Unban purchases

Description:
Put a limit to how many unbans you can buy, making it infinite purchases is a little broken.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Stop cheaters,bug abusers,and all of sorts of damn rule breakers from coming back into the server, i think this is enough reasons to put a limit

Extra Information:
Voodoo please stop only caring about money, atleast do this for the player​
i bet this wont be accepted but i will still try.

meon is the biggest cheater​

Last edited:

Apatitle

I kinda agree with u but the way u said that fricks me up. Put a lil more effort

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SuperNaturalMob1
I kinda agree with u but the way u said that fricks me up. Put a lil more effort
thank you for agreeing with me, But the thing is, Literally what do i say more it literally explains itself i dont think i need to say anything else i dont wanna make this thread a fuckfest of letters LOL

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
Oh, so that's why hackers keep coming back. Drogon, the man that went threw 50 pages of reports mostly all accepted in 8 hours wasted time?

Last edited:

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 It's not the reason hackers keep coming back no cheaters buy unban really, They either ban evade or appeal and new cheaters come everyday

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SuperNaturalMob1
-1 It's not the reason hackers keep coming back no cheaters buy unban really, They either ban evade or appeal and new cheaters come everyday
Well that's another problem for the owner of the server to solve "ban evading", For now i am talking about damn cheaters who buy unbans multiple times and i know people who do that but i aint gonna say who

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Well that's another problem for the owner of the server to solve "ban evading", For now i am talking about damn cheaters who buy unbans multiple times and i know people who do that but i aint gonna say who
Lolo is kinda right, most hackers just come because they dont care abt the server which means they dont care if they get banned. If they think Jartex is the best to hack on they'll get a vpn and come back, they wont buy an unban.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SuperNaturalMob1
Oh so that's why hackers keep coming back. Drogon the man that went threw 50 pages of reports mostly all accepted in 8 hours wasted time?
Bro i aint gonna make you a damn list of how hackers can come back to servers easily, i just said 1 way and it's a very simple way lmao, and also thats another problem for the staff of jartex to deal with mistakes like unbanning a hacker thats going to hack again.