Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

unban prison

MartinSgt10_

so while i was playing in the prison that was the third time i entered while i was pvp against a player i enter the mine we fight is, i go down deeper then he couldn't hit me i didn't know why then they tell me it's bannable,

then they ban me for permanent then they fix my ban to 30d i would like to be unbanned or banned for 7 days if you can, please

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
so while i was playing in the prison that was the third time i entered while i was pvp against a player i enter the mine we fight is, i go down deeper then he couldn't hit me i didn't know why then they tell me it's bannable,

then they ban me for permanent then they fix my ban to 30d i would like to be unbanned or banned for 7 days if you can, please
Hello M MartinSgt10_ , Can you please tell me your ign? And by reading the stuff you've said, I think that you were banned for bug exploiting.
If you want to get unbanned then you should create an unban appeal using this link: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/12/select, and do not lie in it, if you've broken any rules then just admit.