Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Uhh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizi

So I got this armor piece from the Boss Crate and got excited when I saw that I got the Boss Boots. Only to find out it was a renamed helmet. I was wondering if there's a way to have this replaced with an actual boots instead or I just have to live with it. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• Uh..PNG
    Uh..PNG
    97.9 KB · Views: 2
Solution
So I got this armor piece from the Boss Crate and got excited when I saw that I got the Boss Boots. Only to find out it was a renamed helmet. I was wondering if there's a way to have this replaced with an actual boots instead or I just have to live with it. Any help would be appreciated!
You sure you got that from Boss Crate directly ? Because Bosscrate rewards are properly names and are not bugged IMO
You sure you didnt get it from AH or renamed it yourself ? Because that would be scamming by whoever is renaming it

If you sure about it you could make a bug report over at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/
Provide details and enough evidence for easing developers fix it
I doubt you would get your desired item...
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Kizi

Kizi

Just to clarify, I don't need another helmet. But I am in dire need of boots.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You sure you got that from Boss Crate directly ? Because Bosscrate rewards are properly names and are not bugged IMO
You sure you didnt get it from AH or renamed it yourself ? Because that would be scamming by whoever is renaming it

If you sure about it you could make a bug report over at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/
I doubt you would get your desired item back but it will be fixed for future updates

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Kizi

Kizi

Yes, I 100% certain that I got it from the Boss Crate. To begin with, I don't buy armor pieces from AH as it's way too expensive for my current budget in the game. And so far, I haven't gotten any item renamers in my current progress, nor have any knowledge of getting a colored name at that.
Although regrettably I have no video evidence for proof, I'll still try to make a bug report about it anyway. Thanks for the reply.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Thanks a lot sir I appreciate your help in this matter as it was doubtful

LeoPlayz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Leonard_YT

I doubt you would get your desired item back but it will be fixed for future updates
its not possible to rename it, it has the custom enchant gears 2 which is only avaliable on boots. I also got these boss "boots" today and i really needed enchants for my boots not a helmet so this is really inconvinient

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
its not possible to rename it, it has the custom enchant gears 2 which is only avaliable on boots. I also got these boss "boots" today and i really needed enchants for my boots not a helmet so this is really inconvinient
LOL thats a good observation !!!
Yup its bugged then, if it was helmet it should have had Quickdraw and boots should have Gears
make the bug report and dont forget to include this detail

LeoPlayz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Leonard_YT
LOL thats a good observation !!!
Yup its bugged then, if it was helmet it should have had Quickdraw and boots should have Gears
make the bug report and dont forget to include this detail
tried to make a bug report and it said it ran into a problem

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Thread Assistance - Solved

Hellow, Kizi! 🦜
I believe your question/concern has been solved, so I shall be locking this thread forever♾️
Oh yeah, if you need anymore assistance about any issues feel free to post a new thread in the sub forums for it! You could obviously message a staff member about it too both works!

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

Status
Not open for further replies.