Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
rLilJesus​

What is the suggestion about?
Trophies​

Description:
Some of us have seen the amazing Trophies System Rodagave115 Rodagave115 has been implementing on the forums and honestly it is very good to have.

But, it is obvious that our Discord server is more active than forums which is why I first made this idea to Roda and now decided to make it a public one for the community to decide if this is good or bad, after all, I make this so the community has more fun while playing JartexNetwork.

Like the title of my suggestion already explains, it will be all about getting trophies on discord for different achievements you might manage to accomplish.

Most Messages | Most Suggestions | Most Reports | Most Bug Reports | Most Solutions | Event Winner
And the ultimate one Immortal

The reason is to add some "competition" or "rewarding" the people who daily play on the server and helping out with keeping the server clean.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can be a thank you for people maining Jartex and the reasons states above.​

Extra Information:
Andeh Andeh you cute 💋

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
They are going to be emoji Roles.
I like the currect way, clean, nice and neat roles, adding it will make users' profiles looks like an overwatch battleground. But I have a pretty nice proposal, adding this trophies to players' .info. when a user does .info on discord it normally show their ign, donator, boosting and the linking date. Adding these trophies there will be a nice addition in my opinion.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Thinking about it again nobody opens other people's profiles that much and the last time I opened someone's profile was 3 months ago to check if his youtube was linked to discord because he had a pending yt application + it won't make that big of a deal since it only shows in users' profiles. Upvoted.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
well, i'll give that a +1, will create competition between players and a reward aswell as u said
They are going to be emoji Roles.
i also like that, so it stays clean and neat in profiles or .info. depends on were it gonna be implemented,

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, rLilJesus​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.