Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
rLilJesus​

What is the suggestion about?
Trophies​

Description:
Some of us have seen the amazing Trophies System Rodagave115 Rodagave115 has been implementing on the forums and honestly it is very good to have.

But, it is obvious that our Discord server is more active than forums which is why I first made this idea to Roda and now decided to make it a public one for the community to decide if this is good or bad, after all, I make this so the community has more fun while playing JartexNetwork.

Like the title of my suggestion already explains, it will be all about getting trophies on discord for different achievements you might manage to accomplish.

Most Messages | Most Suggestions | Most Reports | Most Bug Reports | Most Solutions | Event Winner
And the ultimate one Immortal

The reason is to add some "competition" or "rewarding" the people who daily play on the server and helping out with keeping the server clean.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can be a thank you for people maining Jartex and the reasons states above.​

Extra Information:
Andeh Andeh you cute đź’‹

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
+1 but like a person done 1000 msg complete on discord so he should have role 1000 msg and soo on

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
+1 but like a person done 1000 msg complete on discord so he should have role 1000 msg and soo on
It is actually not going to be like that.

Rodagave knows already how to make that. And it will be an emoji.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Most Messages | Most Suggestions | Most Reports | Most Bug Reports | Most Solutions | Event Winner
Nah not "most" coz only few person will be able to have it. I think it will be good if most will be changes in special amout

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Maybe "Most events won" instead of "Event Winner"

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Its jusr my opinion but theres no point in adding all this to DISCORD since all the reports, suggestions and other stuff you suggested is all on forums anyways. However, I have an interesting proposal for the messages achievement, as many of you know most of the known members are ex staff members mostly, normal players barely achieve the role.

So my suggestion is to just make an extra ex staff role and players with 100k msgs on discord (Atleast 25k og these msgs has to be in assistance chat / Main chat, and in total 100k) will receive known member. I just think known member is useless and doesnt serve its purpose properly, because most of the ex staff have quit the servers anywsys and new players wouldn't know them, therefore an ex statf role would be better.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
So my suggestion is to just make an extra ex staff role and players with 100k msgs on discord (Atleast 25k og these msgs has to be in assistance chat / Main chat, and in total 100k) will receive known member. I just think known member is useless and doesnt serve its purpose properly, because most of the ex staff have quit the servers anywsys and new players wouldn't know them, therefore an ex statf role would be better.
Let's make it 200k or 500k because 100k is easy to get sike you got pranked i will never agree with something like that, km is not all about messages, if you read its name couple of time you should understand what km is, with that being said

Are they going to be roles that people are able to obtain?

Status
Not open for further replies.