Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful Trolling guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ears_alt

Yeah, we've all heard of the 'I am stone' challenge and other trolls that clickbait yters put up. But those are just generic trolls. My trolls today are going to be some of the most fun, ingenious, and original trolls ever! Make your opponents rage with just these simple techniques!

1. The water troll

Now, this troll requires a lot of resources. You will block up to at least 20~30 blocks above an opponent's island, then place water buckets on those source blocks. Watch as your opponents are flooded, confused, and angry. Be careful for people that block up and ruin the water. Use a bow and arrow at all times.

This troll is the only one on this list to not require direct contact/pvp with the opponent.

2. The end stone troll
This troll requires very few resources, but you must do this one with speed, otherwise people will get good pickaxes. Basically, you don't destroy an opponent's bed, but block off the shop villager with end stone so that they can't get a pick or anything else. This troll is one of the most annoying trolls and will guaranteed make your opponent ragequit.

3. The spawnkill troll

Out of the 3 trolls showcased, this troll is by far the most lethal. First kill an opponent and determine his spawn block. Then, surround that block such that you can hit their legs. Free kills+coins :)

Even worse, fill up the entire column in that block. Watch as they suffocate from the blocks.

Last edited:

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Nope I think in the Latest Update you can not place blocks near spawn area or the villagers! And The first One is Good But Why would anyone let you go Above their base and it would take many attempts to do it and a lot of bows would be Wasted... They can also block you by putting a Terrace of above their base. Or they could use your water as their defence and put Wool to block on their base bu leave the enough water on the bed defence! So I dont think these would work. Thankyou!

ThynterJN

Yeah, we've all heard of the 'I am stone' challenge and other trolls that clickbait yters put up. But those are just generic trolls. My trolls today are going to be some of the most fun, ingenious, and original trolls ever! Make your opponents rage with just these simple techniques!

1. The water troll

Now, this troll requires a lot of resources. You will block up to at least 20~30 blocks above an opponent's island, then place water buckets on those source blocks. Watch as your opponents are flooded, confused, and angry. Be careful for people that block up and ruin the water. Use a bow and arrow at all times.

This troll is the only one on this list to not require direct contact/pvp with the opponent.

2. The end stone troll
This troll requires very few resources, but you must do this one with speed, otherwise people will get good pickaxes. Basically, you don't destroy an opponent's bed, but block off the shop villager with end stone so that they can't get a pick or anything else. This troll is one of the most annoying trolls and will guaranteed make your opponent ragequit.

3. The spawnkill troll

Out of the 3 trolls showcased, this troll is by far the most lethal. First kill an opponent and determine his spawn block. Then, surround that block such that you can hit their legs. Free kills+coins :)

Even worse, fill up the entire column in that block. Watch as they suffocate from the blocks.
xD

TitanPlayzYT

Donator
Donator
LOL I will try the obsidian one and I have one more troll:

Trap the opponent in an obsidian cage and pour water inside. The will drown in the water and they will not be able to break the obsidian that fast...but to annoy them EVEN MORE get them to get trapped in Your BASE and make sure to have a couple of diamonds with you and then if they try to mine out, keep buying miner fatigue trap!

Rahee

3. The spawnkill troll

No longer works

ratonotota

1. The water troll

2. The end stone troll

3. The spawnkill troll

Lol, did you come up with these? but the 2 and 3 are not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.