Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful Trolling guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ears_alt

Yeah, we've all heard of the 'I am stone' challenge and other trolls that clickbait yters put up. But those are just generic trolls. My trolls today are going to be some of the most fun, ingenious, and original trolls ever! Make your opponents rage with just these simple techniques!

1. The water troll

Now, this troll requires a lot of resources. You will block up to at least 20~30 blocks above an opponent's island, then place water buckets on those source blocks. Watch as your opponents are flooded, confused, and angry. Be careful for people that block up and ruin the water. Use a bow and arrow at all times.

This troll is the only one on this list to not require direct contact/pvp with the opponent.

2. The end stone troll
This troll requires very few resources, but you must do this one with speed, otherwise people will get good pickaxes. Basically, you don't destroy an opponent's bed, but block off the shop villager with end stone so that they can't get a pick or anything else. This troll is one of the most annoying trolls and will guaranteed make your opponent ragequit.

3. The spawnkill troll

Out of the 3 trolls showcased, this troll is by far the most lethal. First kill an opponent and determine his spawn block. Then, surround that block such that you can hit their legs. Free kills+coins :)

Even worse, fill up the entire column in that block. Watch as they suffocate from the blocks.

Last edited:

Emman222

Yeah, we've all heard of the 'I am stone' challenge and other trolls that clickbait yters put up. But those are just generic trolls. My trolls today are going to be some of the most fun, ingenious, and original trolls ever! Make your opponents rage with just these simple techniques!

1. The water troll

Now, this troll requires a lot of resources. You will block up to at least 20~30 blocks above an opponent's island, then place water buckets on those source blocks. Watch as your opponents are flooded, confused, and angry. Be careful for people that block up and ruin the water. Use a bow and arrow at all times.

This troll is the only one on this list to not require direct contact/pvp with the opponent.

2. The end stone troll
This troll requires very few resources, but you must do this one with speed, otherwise people will get good pickaxes. Basically, you don't destroy an opponent's bed, but block off the shop villager with end stone so that they can't get a pick or anything else. This troll is one of the most annoying trolls and will guaranteed make your opponent ragequit.

3. The spawnkill troll

Out of the 3 trolls showcased, this troll is by far the most lethal. First kill an opponent and determine his spawn block. Then, surround that block such that you can hit their legs. Free kills+coins :)

Even worse, fill up the entire column in that block. Watch as they suffocate from the blocks.

yaay XD new strategy learned..But it will be more awesome if you use obsidian to block off the villager but its too expensive..

TROOLEER124

I would try these , But since I still CAN`T connect to jartex , Then i guess its a big NO for me
The 1st and 2nd i obviously never heard of
But the 3rd , Well.... attempts were made :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.