Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Trials keeping proof of all punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

montearchie

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
montearchie

What is the suggestion about?
Trials keeping proof of all punishments.

Description:
I think that Trials should have to keep screenshots and/or videos of all punishments they give; Mutes, Bans & Warnings.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I, myself, have sometimes seen Trials make mistakes when punishing players, which, of course, is understandable, seeing as they’re new. I was recently muted by RainzyMC for sending a message with 2 words capitalised. (9 letters). This of course is allowed and I shouldn’t of been muted. I think it would stop a lot of confusion over wrong punishments.

Extra Information:
This isn’t meant to be a “omg the staff are so bad” post.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
-1 Just a waste of time. If you feel you are unfairly punished report the trial.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 Whenever you get muted by a trial and you feel like it's a false punishment take a full screenshot and dm a helper+ to confirm if it's false or not false.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
BabbyXD BabbyXD hm, If i make it to the staff team as a trial i will always keep proof due to my big hdd.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
montearchie

montearchie

Donator
Donator
Have you checked in the bans forum page?, they almost always have screenshots of the reason for your punishment there, you can also search for your name on the bans forum page to find all of your punishments
They only keep screenshots of bans.

milad9999

Donator
Donator
This will be difficult to new trials because, for example the chat was getting spammed by multiple people, they would not have the time to take screenshots of each person breaking a different rule, this system was implemented on a server that I was staff, I resigned the next day because it was a very difficult thing to do. Overall, I am giving you a -1.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
wont be necessary for mutes. but for bans, recorded evidence is always nice to have because, with all due respect to the staff team, they're not the best at catching hackers. flyhacks, antikb, and mad reach are obvious, but they often can't catch people with lower settings. Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.