Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Trials keeping proof of all punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

montearchie

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
montearchie

What is the suggestion about?
Trials keeping proof of all punishments.

Description:
I think that Trials should have to keep screenshots and/or videos of all punishments they give; Mutes, Bans & Warnings.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I, myself, have sometimes seen Trials make mistakes when punishing players, which, of course, is understandable, seeing as they’re new. I was recently muted by RainzyMC for sending a message with 2 words capitalised. (9 letters). This of course is allowed and I shouldn’t of been muted. I think it would stop a lot of confusion over wrong punishments.

Extra Information:
This isn’t meant to be a “omg the staff are so bad” post.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
montearchie montearchie I understand where you're coming from, but having to take a screenshot and upload it for things such as mutes/warns sounds overkill to me. If you feel you have been unjustly punished, couldn't you just scroll up in the chat and take a screenshot of your chat to prove your innocence?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
montearchie

montearchie

Donator
Donator
montearchie montearchie I understand where you're coming from, but having to take a screenshot and upload it for things such as mutes/warns sounds overkill to me. If you feel you have been unjustly punished, couldn't you just scroll up in the chat and take a screenshot of your chat to prove your innocence?
I could, but it requires a lot of things to be in the screenshot, not just the message I sent. Also there’s no way of proving whether they muted me for said message or something else.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Just talk to the trial who muted you , if he doesnt agree with you confirm it with a helper+

AahadZePro

Have you checked in the bans forum page?, they almost always have screenshots of the reason for your punishment there, you can also search for your name on the bans forum page to find all of your punishments

AahadZePro

Otherwise it's definitely a +1, trials and admins should always provide proof for the punishments they hand out, and taking a screenshot with a program like giazo that automatically uploads it is not at all a difficult or time consuming thing to do

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
I dont even know why they accepted xTappinq xTappinq

Status
Not open for further replies.