Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Trials keeping proof of all punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

montearchie

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
montearchie

What is the suggestion about?
Trials keeping proof of all punishments.

Description:
I think that Trials should have to keep screenshots and/or videos of all punishments they give; Mutes, Bans & Warnings.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I, myself, have sometimes seen Trials make mistakes when punishing players, which, of course, is understandable, seeing as they’re new. I was recently muted by RainzyMC for sending a message with 2 words capitalised. (9 letters). This of course is allowed and I shouldn’t of been muted. I think it would stop a lot of confusion over wrong punishments.

Extra Information:
This isn’t meant to be a “omg the staff are so bad” post.

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
-1, you can go through your chat logs or take a screenshot of the message you supposedly typed in caps. You can message the trial and ask him/her. Keeping screenshots of all the punishments is unnecessary. Keeping like over 400 punishments screenshotted is impossible. Then noting which screenshot is who and when and why is even harder. If you don't put those down then you'll have to search through all the screenshots in your files/bookmarks/document.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, montearchie​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Trials providing proof of every single warn and mute is very unnecessary due to how common these punishments are handed out compared to bans. If you feel like a Trial has wrongfully warned/muted you, just screenshot the chat they supposedly punished you for, then either talk to the trial or speak to higher staff.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,​
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.