Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Trial Appliaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

dailen

I want to become a trial casue of many reasons
I would like to become a staff of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a helper and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an unpleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I also, as mentioned before, have a LOT of experience screen sharing people and I think that there are not currently enough staff on this great server. There are also few staff on-line in my time zone, meaning that hackers can get away with hacking during English day time, and I wish to fix this by becoming staff and helping out.

I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy. And due to previous jobs on other servers, I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be helper on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server) I also know a lot about plugins, commands,

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
can you give me 30 messages ?
You should start reporting rule breakers. That automatically gains you messages. Of course you should help other players out, state your views in YT/Twitch applications, Submissions, Suggestions etc.

Reporting is must if you want to make it into the Staff Team.

You can refer to all links sent by people and can certainly DM any Staff Member if you have doubts.
I'll be leaving my Discord here too: OrangeEndy#6976

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Hello dailen,
Your issue has been solved by the community, hence this thread will be locked. đź”’
If you have further questions you can ask the query in Community Assistance or reach out in #assistance_chat on JartexNetwork Discord Server.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules âžź JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.