Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Trial Appliaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

dailen

I want to become a trial casue of many reasons
I would like to become a staff of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a helper and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an unpleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I also, as mentioned before, have a LOT of experience screen sharing people and I think that there are not currently enough staff on this great server. There are also few staff on-line in my time zone, meaning that hackers can get away with hacking during English day time, and I wish to fix this by becoming staff and helping out.

I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy. And due to previous jobs on other servers, I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be helper on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server) I also know a lot about plugins, commands,

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

dailen

When i place a appliaction it says that i do not have perm can you please help me

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
When i place a appliaction it says that i do not have perm can you please help me
There are some requirements you are supposed to meet before creating an application
For ex. the message requirement which requires you to have 75 messages which you obviously dont have
Read all the requirements and notes before applying

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I want to become a trial casue of many reasons
I would like to become a staff of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a helper and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an unpleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I also, as mentioned before, have a LOT of experience screen sharing people and I think that there are not currently enough staff on this great server. There are also few staff on-line in my time zone, meaning that hackers can get away with hacking during English day time, and I wish to fix this by becoming staff and helping out.

I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy. And due to previous jobs on other servers, I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be helper on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server) I also know a lot about plugins, commands,
good luck on your application personally i think you would make an amazing staff member

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
Good application but 2 things.
first this isnt the place to write is as kaivalya said
second you should be active on forums and discord and starting to actively report rule-breakers

alyan

Donator
Donator
You Put Effort but as Kaivalya said It's not the right place, also try to be Active on forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.