Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Treasure Hunter/Seeker Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

stepbrontix

I upgraded my pick with Treasure Hunter (Lvl 39)and Treasure Seeker(Lvl 78). Since then, I've found 0 beacons. I also saw in chat a few people have experienced this issue too :(

Fozki

Treasure seeker :
This enchant will increase the chance of finding treasure chests within the weekly treasure event. This enchant can go up to lvl 1000, Prestige 3 is required.

Treasure Hunter:
Increases the chances of getting more loot from Treasure boxes. This enchant can go up to lvl 750, Prestige 3 is required

Treasure seeker only works within the event.

• Disagree
Reactions: ovq

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello,
I'm sorry to hear that you faced a problem during your game.

Usually, beacons will appear randomly so sometimes it will take a long time. But if you sure you found 0 beacons for a long time and since everyone else also having the same issue, it probably a bug.
You can make a bug report here with evidence if can such as video preferably to support your report.

For your condition, if you want you can use disenchant to remove Treasure Hunter and Treasure Seeker enchantments from your pickaxe and see if you can find beacons like normally. Hope this helps.

Treasure seeker only works within the event.
Now this one is confusing me. I also thought it only works for event, but some people say its not. I forgot the full description of it, but I've tried myself during The End of Season Event and on the max level, beacons appear far much often than normally which means it should work on normal mines too.

Fozki

Hello,
I'm sorry to hear that you faced a problem during your game.

Usually, beacons will appear randomly so sometimes it will take a long time. But if you sure you found 0 beacons for a long time and since everyone else also having the same issue, it probably a bug.
You can make a bug report here with evidence if can such as video preferably to support your report.

For your condition, if you want you can use disenchant to remove Treasure Hunter and Treasure Seeker enchantments from your pickaxe and see if you can find beacons like normally. Hope this helps.

Now this one is confusing me. I also thought it only works for event, but some people say its not. I forgot the full description of it, but I've tried myself during The End of Season Event and on the max level, beacons appear far much often than normally which means it should work on normal mines too.
I had a maxed pick once I am pretty sure that Treasure seeker does not increase your chance in getting Treasure boxes in normal days. But in event, oh man thats a lot.

The_W

Addicted Member
I had a maxed pick once I am pretty sure that Treasure seeker does not increase your chance in getting Treasure boxes in normal days. But in event, oh man thats a lot.
I see, that explains a lot. Thanks for telling me.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq

Both of the Treasure focused enchantments will work once they are high level. If they're low level (especially seeker) you will get less than even without having it.

The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
ovq
~ Thread Locked đź”’ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.