Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

a question about treasure enchants

these days i focused on the treasure encahnts hunter and seeker but i dont see any changes the treasure appears like every normal pick also treasure hunter is giving
normal items (tnt , keys ......) i need to know
how these enchantements works also is these enchants related by the pick's level or what
or is that a bug in the game
pls any1 from staff answer me
note: my pick is level 5 with ts : 335 th : 235 lvl
also its not enchanted with explosive as Disabledaccount Disabledaccount said in my last thread

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Treasure Seeker boosts the chance on getting Treasure loots and Treasure Hunter boosts the chance on getting extra items per Treasure loot.
Normally you need to have 500+ level on the same enchant to see the Changes on getting Treasure loots, but it's been nerfed because Last Season you can get 4000+ Items on your Collector in 2 hours or even higher than that.

You can use some Gems with high percentage of proc to get some good results.

Now that it's been nerfed many people prefer it max to get large amount of tokens and some items like rare keys and other stuff.

Explosive Enchantment is not Suitable for Treasure Enchantments you should use Jackhammer.

Hope this Helps you.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
these days i focused on the treasure encahnts hunter and seeker but i dont see any changes the treasure appears like every normal pick also treasure hunter is giving
normal items (tnt , keys ......) i need to know
how these enchantements works also is these enchants related by the pick's level or what
or is that a bug in the game
pls any1 from staff answer me
note: my pick is level 5 with ts : 335 th : 235 lvl
also its not enchanted with explosive as Disabledaccount Disabledaccount said in my last thread
Hello M msekniprogamer ,
These enchantments just give basic loot like lucky boxes, Mining crate keys, TNT Etc.
  • I Recommended them as they are a side enchant to use and not independent, they should be used in case of treasure events of farming Loot-Boxes since it doesn't occupy much more time and the rewards are generally more good.
  • Yes the enchant level does depend on how much/how often you get what rewards. it's no bug and with a low level it's slow.
  • The cap is extended to the max once you've reached a P2-P3 Pickaxe in which scenario you can max both the enchants to 1000.
  • Once they are 1000, you will obviously get more rewards more frequently, and the difference will be seen heavily.
  • Treasure Seeker and Treasure Hunter usually only work good with Jack-Hammer. I mean you could use it with Explosive but it's just not a smart move since you won't be able to get as much as you'd expect to get. During the treasure event it multiplies the chance of getting rewards by x20 where this enchantment is also really good.