Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Treasure Hunter and Treasure Seeker

SSSnipS

Hey there its me! Just have a question regarding the two enchants stated above in the title!

What do these enchants do and what makes them so special? I just wanted to know before I spend millions of tokens on them!

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello SSSnipS SSSnipS ,
Treasure Hunter and Treasure Seeker are used to increase treasure drop chances which in this case can be ranged from Lucky-Boxes to keys (Tokens, mining) etc.

Treasure Hunter + Treasure Seeker.

These enchants will increase the chance of finding treasure chests and other items, It's mostly good during the weekly treasure event which happens once a week. These enchants have a cap of 1000, which can be achieved once Pickaxe is P2.

They are used in a JackHammer + Ts + Th Combo most of the time to maximize Tokens + Rewards (Stored at Mystery man, just do /keys).
That's all you need to know to make a decisive decision regarding whether you want this enchantment of not.

Pov:
They both go well together and are good in general but only if they are maxed, Low levels of both are worse then having them at all.
Personally i'd go for both the enchantments since they are well worth, especially if you tryhard events of lootbox farm alot.

Hope This Helps.
~Regards, Sixez