Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Trash anti cheat...

NOOB_GAMING

Donator
Donator
IGN
NOOB_GAMMING
fix ur anti cheat BRUH i get kick when my party leader start game bcoz i get stuck in blocks i get 10mins bans and kicks LIKE WHAT i got 1 day ban NOW FIX IT NOW or ill get perm ban SOON .... im not caping u can check jartex punishments i got 1day BAN yesterday for BEDWARS client modifactions . I DIDNT HACK
ur anti cheat IS TRASH my internet was bit lag AND I GOT 1 dAY BAN BRUHUHUHRUUH

ned_

Donator
Donator
"anticheat trash"
Understanable.

Jartex's anticheat is very strict ngl

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
first of u shouldn't have high hopes from a cracked server second of all ur ping also plays a significant role here when ur ping is bad u get lagged back as hell...... that's when the server anti-cheat thinks that u r flying or something cus u r stuck and that's why it bans u or kicks u from the game
so i would suggest u to get a good connection or trynna use sm ethernet cord to stabilize` to ping

ned_

Donator
Donator
first of u shouldn't have high hopes from a cracked server second of all ur ping also plays a significant role here when ur ping is bad u get lagged back as hell...... that's when the server anti-cheat thinks that u r flying or something cus u r stuck and that's why it bans u or kicks u from the game
so i would suggest u to get a good connection or trynna use sm ethernet cord to stabilize` to ping
Agreed.
"
"

-Aevince

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
fix ur anti cheat BRUH i get kick when my party leader start game bcoz i get stuck in blocks i get 10mins bans and kicks LIKE WHAT i got 1 day ban NOW FIX IT NOW or ill get perm ban SOON .... im not caping u can check jartex punishments i got 1day BAN yesterday for BEDWARS client modifactions . I DIDNT HACK

ned_

Donator
Donator
as stated above, the jartex's anticheat is VERY VERY strict.
1 day ban is not that long lol
you could appeal your ban here
or just mad at the jartex's anticheat and then quit jartex because of the anticheat

Last edited:

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
as stated above, the jartex anticheat is VERY VERY strict.
1 day ban is not that long lol
you could appeal your ban here
or just mad at the jartex's anticheat and then quit jartex because of the anticheat
Btw if you have read rule you can’t appeal 1 day or shorter punishments you’ll get denied, the only thing is you have to wait till it expires

MasksNotRequired

Donator
Donator
IGN
MasksNotRequired
Yeah ikr jartex Anticheat is very strict