Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SHIT ANTI CHEAT

vThmnn

Donator
Donator
IGN
vThmn
CAN YOU FIX YOUR DAMN ANTI CHEAT SINCE ITS CHANGED IM GETTIGN BANNED EVERY FUCKING DAY

ITS NOT ONLY ME HAVING THIS PROBLEM ALOT OF THIS PROBLEM STOP HIRING INTERNS GET SOME NORMAL DEVS

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
CAN YOU FIX YOUR DAMN ANTI CHEAT SINCE ITS CHANGED IM GETTIGN BANNED EVERY FUCKING DAY

ITS NOT ONLY ME HAVING THIS PROBLEM ALOT OF THIS PROBLEM STOP HIRING INTERNS GET SOME NORMAL DEVS
The anti cheat works perfectly fine in my opinion how ever you must have some issues like internet connection or you just glitch into blocks or anything else that make the AC flag it.

vladda06

Same, got randomly banned 2nd time today, withhout any kick before that. And no one with team screenshare role isnt responding. But dw at least flying hackers are free to play without getting kicked

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
vThmnn

vThmnn

Donator
Donator
IGN
vThmn
The anti cheat works perfectly fine in my opinion how ever you must have some issues like internet connection or you just glitch into blocks or anything else that make the AC flag it.
20 ping all the time no lag and i was sitting in the fucking gen i just spawned in the new anti cheat is dog shit it bans people for no reason

vladda06

Ur practice main and i relaly dont know about how good ac is there but its trash in minigames

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Same, got randomly banned 2nd time today, withhout any kick before that. And no one with team screenshare role isnt responding. But dw at least flying hackers are free to play without getting kicked
Most of rule breakers get flagged by the AC how ever hacked clients have bypasses for tons of type of AC that making the cheats undetectable by it, even if they would change the AC or create one from the 0 they would still make a way to bypass it

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Ur practice main and i relaly dont know about how good ac is there but its trash in minigames
The anti cheat is the same for all gamemodes in Jartex

vladda06

Most of rule breakers get flagged by the AC how ever hacked clients have bypasses for tons of type of AC that making the cheats undetectable by it, even if they would change the AC or create one from the 0 they would still make a way to bypass it
Yeah and me with great ping and not even fighting or smth getting banned 2nd time in 1 day

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

Requesting, suggesting for changes or talking about anything related about the AC is not allowed, delete the thread or edit it if you want