Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TP Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurilia

So apparently just a few days ago, there has been multiple tp trapping/killing incidents that happened in the server. I fell victim to it and lost in-game stuff that I worked hard for. I am aware that the server does not do refunds because it's our "fault" for not paying attention but just like in real life, we are not perfect and we make mistakes. I'd understand if someone fall for it the first time and which is why I'm making this thread because I wanted to ask if I could get a refund on the things I've lost. Apparently based on the information I got from a few staff, it's actually the same person making alternate accounts and causing such inconvenience. What makes things even worse is that this tp trapper is like a suicide bomber, a suicide bomber's goal is to kill others and cause chaos in exchange for his/her life. The same thing with this tp trapper, he does not care about being banned nor does he care about the items he got, he just wants others to lose their items because he/she is aware that the server strictly does not do "refunds" which is why I want to address this problem in this thread. In my case, I lost 2 maxed Santa God Sets and a maxed sword with custom names. Take note that the maxed sword I made needed 10 enchantment orbs which you can only get from /levels in the current season which means I had to grind my ass off trying to get those so I can have fun. I'm wondering why I can't get it back when it's just in the tp trapper's /pv forever doing nothing, and it's not like we players could abuse by asking for more than the stuff we lost. I'm also questioning the server on how this player is able to bypass bans and still continue to cause problems towards others. I think the staff team need to do something about this and reconstruct some regulations since in the end it's us legit players taking Losses and these abusive players taking Wins.

Solution
Oh no, I don't think you can get your stuff back, I suggest to /tptoggle --> this is used so that no one can /tpahere you, and if you have any recording/s that incident, I suggest reporting it here.

If you have any suggestions for the betterment of the server, you can make a suggestion here

Requesting to lock as the problem started above might've been solved~ R rLilJesus

Prince4822

i also lost my max bape set :( , i dont have proof because it happend me to frist so i didnot get my items back. no problem i dont waont my item because it is just armour but when many player lost his whole things who grided from whole season. that players should ban.

OnUrCase

Donator
Donator
IGN
OnUrCase
So apparently just a few days ago, there has been multiple tp trapping/killing incidents that happened in the server. I fell victim to it and lost in-game stuff that I worked hard for. I am aware that the server does not do refunds because it's our "fault" for not paying attention but just like in real life, we are not perfect and we make mistakes. I'd understand if someone fall for it the first time and which is why I'm making this thread because I wanted to ask if I could get a refund on the things I've lost. Apparently based on the information I got from a few staff, it's actually the same person making alternate accounts and causing such inconvenience. What makes things even worse is that this tp trapper is like a suicide bomber, a suicide bomber's goal is to kill others and cause chaos in exchange for his/her life. The same thing with this tp trapper, he does not care about being banned nor does he care about the items he got, he just wants others to lose their items because he/she is aware that the server strictly does not do "refunds" which is why I want to address this problem in this thread. In my case, I lost 2 maxed Santa God Sets and a maxed sword with custom names. Take note that the maxed sword I made needed 10 enchantment orbs which you can only get from /levels in the current season which means I had to grind my ass off trying to get those so I can have fun. I'm wondering why I can't get it back when it's just in the tp trapper's /pv forever doing nothing, and it's not like we players could abuse by asking for more than the stuff we lost. I'm also questioning the server on how this player is able to bypass bans and still continue to cause problems towards others. I think the staff team need to do something about this and reconstruct some regulations since in the end it's us legit players taking Losses and these abusive players taking Wins.
Hey there buddy sadly you will not be able to get your items back how ever you can report the person here if you have proof.

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Oh no, I don't think you can get your stuff back, I suggest to /tptoggle --> this is used so that no one can /tpahere you, and if you have any recording/s that incident, I suggest reporting it here.

If you have any suggestions for the betterment of the server, you can make a suggestion here

Requesting to lock as the problem started above might've been solved~ R rLilJesus

Solution

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Aurilia!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ rLilJesus

Status
Not open for further replies.