Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tp killing without my consent

Krish__Morphy

There is a guy named X_Vixo he tped here me by saying he has a raid farm, which i knew was a trap but i still got teleported????? I had my all stuff on 2 shulkers 2 swords one with looting 5 And all tools. Now he is selling them in ah it was named as Soul Slayer and l5 sword named as looting 5 + he got my elytra as well. If my 3 says gameplay stuff goes like that even if i didnt tp now idk what to say

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Krish__Morphy

Even i had armour with all enchants of ;level four named as bloody set whuch i bought from godtrade for 39k each please help or i have to quit

khilvansh

Donator
Donator
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
Hello Krish__Morphy,
Unfortunately we cannot do anything without any viable proof provided from you indicating that you were tp trapped as such a video (if you already knew you were going to be tp trapped), or screenshots of the player asking you to tpa to them and maybe even the basic tp trap contraption. If this does happen again in the near future please remember to record it and report it at https://jartexnetwork.com/form/10/select
And use the reason " TP Trapping / Illegally Killing "
Unfortunately there will be no kind of compensation provided please do not tpa to any random player without looking into their background by either asking other players or watching others talk about that player in chat.
I suggest using /ignore if someone is spamming tpa requests on you (this will stop their messages, /pay & tpa request).
Further more I suggest denying the players tpa request if you feel like it's a tp trap so that you don't accidentally tp to them.

Have fun.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Krish__Morphy

Hello Krish__Morphy,
Unfortunately we cannot do anything without any viable proof provided from you indicating that you were tp trapped as such a video (if you already knew you were going to be tp trapped), or screenshots of the player asking you to tpa to them and maybe even the basic tp trap contraption. If this does happen again in the near future please remember to record it and report it at https://jartexnetwork.com/form/10/select
And use the reason " TP Trapping / Illegally Killing "
Unfortunately there will be no kind of compensation provided please do not tpa to any random player without looking into their background by either asking other players or watching others talk about that player in chat.
I suggest using /ignore if someone is spamming tpa requests on you (this will stop their messages, /pay & tpa request).
Further more I suggest denying the players tpa request if you feel like it's a tp trap so that you don't accidentally tp to them.

Have fun.
Well i have a player named Hehaha he saw me getting tped there while i was making my OWN RAID FARM and i got killed the will that work?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Krish__Morphy

1713016631427.jpegYou can see i i created the name code? Is it okay as it is 5 days earlier from nowsame as he is selling

khilvansh

Donator
Donator
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
Unfortunately eye witnesses will not work we need video or screenshot proof.

and for the rename it's not enough either since it's easy to decode what series of codes a player might have used for renames

I'm not saying that you are liying, there has been a lot of tp trap cases in the past few days and we can Unfortunately do nothing other than warn players about it I hope you get back your stuff from grinding.

and please report the players if they do try to tp trap you or others again.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Krish__Morphy

Unfortunately eye witnesses will not work we need video or screenshot proof.

and for the rename it's not enough either since it's easy to decode what series of codes a player might have used for renames

I'm not saying that you are liying, there has been a lot of tp trap cases in the past few days and we can Unfortunately do nothing other than warn players about it I hope you get back your stuff from grinding.

and please report the players if they do try to tp trap you or others again.
God dammit thanks tho for telling unfortunately now i am quitting so thnaks