Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

VoteTop Top Voters | April 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

necacepac

Donator
Donator
Okay so one site is broken, so all votes from that site are not counted, but how did they get to 208 votes? Were they forced to double vote or something?
It's timing m8 they got it via legit way so no need to cry about it rn ,if you don't know all vote times why are you even trying?

Dougie456

It's timing m8 they got it via legit way so no need to cry about it rn ,if you don't know all vote times why are you even trying?
Its because I followed the 24 hour rule, and no need to reply anymore, voodootje already clarified this to me. And no, im not crying about it, im just very confused on how it works.

GOD_BOY1333

Donator
Donator
Okay so one site is broken, so all votes from that site are not counted, but how did they get to 208 votes? Were they forced to double vote or something?
IKR talking to me about not voting properly

Dougie456

you can vote in two of the sites two times a day.
Okay, doesn't that mean you're taking advantage of that cooldown? Jartex clearly says vote every 24 hours so why would you want to vote two times everyday on that site..

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
Okay, doesn't that mean you're taking advantage of that cooldown? Jartex clearly says vote every 24 hours so why would you want to vote two times everyday on that site..
it gives advantage. Look for example for Redbeat, who won this month. He voted 9 a day the most time.
Jartex's message "vote every 24 hours" does not fit to these two sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.