Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Too Many Hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Hi there,

So recently there have been A LOT of complaints from all you guys about the number of hackers in bedwars.

Unfortunately, this is true. The number of hackers in bedwars is just too much.
On average there are a guaranteed 2 hackers per game. Sometimes even more. Once i was unfortunate enough to be in a game with 6 YES 6 freaking hackers in a single game.

What about the anti cheat you ask??
The anti cheat is a bit messed up (we all know that) but let's just leave that aside for now.

What in the world are staff doing??
The staff can only do so much. There are no specific staff dedicated to bedwars so a staff is only available there when he/she wants to play bedwars. Even then staff cannot be available in every single game that is played.

So what's the point if this thread?

Well this is my request to all you guys. Help us to get rid of a few hackers. Together we can get rid of a lot of hackers from jartex bedwars.

All you need is a simple recording software, I would recommend bandicam but you can use whatever you desire.

If you see a hacker RECORD him asap. Even if he is your teammate don't favor him (you can use him to win the game but later on BE SURE TO REPORT :) )

When you are eliminated from the game you go into spectator mode. Take a moment to just look around and see if you can spot some obvious hackers.

Some common and easy to detect hacks!!

The most common hack is scaffolding/fast build. You all know about this so its easy to detect.

Kill aura. Also very common and most of you know this already.

Anti KB, taking no knock back.

PRO TIP!
Ever seen a player kill someone and his name gets spammed in the chat like this
Screenshot_2017-06-27-13-35-55.png

then be sure to look out for these guys because 90% of the time THEY ARE HACKERS.

What to do after successfully recording a hacker?
You can upload the video to YouTube and report here https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/forums/player-reports.54/ (report in hacking reports section)
Another way to report (if you want the hacker instantly banned) is to send the video link to a staff who is currently online ingame. Do /staff to find a staff online.
You can also send the link to a staff who is online on discord.

That's all for now, good luck to us :)

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suhayl

Suhayl

Addicted Member
but wtf .........if we see a hacker and we just read this and we want him banned but he left now then how do we get revenge..........this is not a responsible thing..........i was so happy, i was comparing this server with hypixel............i guess that my expectations were toooo high lol.........cries...........such a cruel world.....btw the guy was megatrons and he hacked way too much .........he was nt kb nd non defeatable at all.......us 12 players together in the game could not kill him
u check him.........i think u should ban him now..............or i might stop playing on ur server......nd many others..........if u dont do something about hackers like a report command.........all who would play on ur server would be hackers..............there are atleast 10 hackers in all the bedwars games........they ruin all the fun

This is a cracked server so obviously there will be hackers. Hacker gets banned once he just comes on an alt account.
hypixel is premium once a hacker gets banned there he does not have another alt prem account to go and play again.

That's why there are more hackers on cracked servers.

And we do have a /report command but all you need to do is get vid proof.
If you give up now, then the hackers will rule on bedwars.
Let's try our best to get rid of each and every one of them.

p2wSERVER

So after 5 hours of playing, i didn't get into single match without atleast one cheater. As a player that runs the game at bearly 25 fps i can't use recording software....
Even if i could, you are bassicaly asking players to do your work for you... You can't expect somone to fill a report after every single game. It should be apricieted, not depended on to keep the mode clean. And what's the point if we do, if no one checks the IP ... People litrally brag about how many alt's they have for hacking.

IP perma bans should be a thing. There should be zero tolarance for using cheats. Those are not the people that make the server fun for everyone else, in any game mode. There are ban appeals if they think they can change their ways.

Just consider having an dedicated staff member for this mode only... it's understandable with the ammount of cheats being used...and i bet there are people who would do it gladly. You obviously can't depend on the community.

edit: And on the anticheat.. You say it's messed up, but can it be used as means of red flaging somone? so you can review it later, and detrimine what exactly happend. Or atleast show them a warring, so they think twice about doing it again.

edit: I have to add on this.By now, I have played around 500 games . The ammount of fair games was probably less then 100.( I know im reapating what was allready said, but it's necessary ) The mode is too populated to not have somone looking over it. Im not saying every game should have a spectator, but showing some presence would do everyone good. I seen an admin spectating once and no wonder it's in this state... It's too much asking fair players to record/upload a video and then fill in a report when an admin can just type in the name into a command and be done with it. Please consider this as a top priority. It's unbearable to play, but I like it too much as do many others, and our only option is to get mad an be salty.

Last edited:

Scarred

Hi there,

So recently there have been A LOT of complaints from all you guys about the number of hackers in bedwars.

Unfortunately, this is true. The number of hackers in bedwars is just too much.
On average there are a guaranteed 2 hackers per game. Sometimes even more. Once i was unfortunate enough to be in a game with 6 YES 6 freaking hackers in a single game.

What about the anti cheat you ask??
The anti cheat is a bit messed up (we all know that) but let's just leave that aside for now.

What in the world are staff doing??
The staff can only do so much. There are no specific staff dedicated to bedwars so a staff is only available there when he/she wants to play bedwars. Even then staff cannot be available in every single game that is played.

So what's the point if this thread?

Well this is my request to all you guys. Help us to get rid of a few hackers. Together we can get rid of a lot of hackers from jartex bedwars.

All you need is a simple recording software, I would recommend bandicam but you can use whatever you desire.

If you see a hacker RECORD him asap. Even if he is your teammate don't favor him (you can use him to win the game but later on BE SURE TO REPORT :) )

When you are eliminated from the game you go into spectator mode. Take a moment to just look around and see if you can spot some obvious hackers.

Some common and easy to detect hacks!!

The most common hack is scaffolding/fast build. You all know about this so its easy to detect.

Kill aura. Also very common and most of you know this already.

Anti KB, taking no knock back.

PRO TIP!
Ever seen a player kill someone and his name gets spammed in the chat like this
View attachment 3288

then be sure to look out for these guys because 90% of the time THEY ARE HACKERS.

What to do after successfully recording a hacker?
You can upload the video to YouTube and report here https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/forums/player-reports.54/ (report in hacking reports section)
Another way to report (if you want the hacker instantly banned) is to send the video link to a staff who is currently online ingame. Do /staff to find a staff online.
You can also send the link to a staff who is online on discord.

That's all for now, good luck to us :)
I 100% Agree

Just_A_Builduuur

Donator
Donator
Another pro tip that you should add:

http://prntscr.com/fpkj29 as you can see, there are 2 players in the pictures, but their heads are not in place
if you find someone with a head that looks like that, they are 100% hackers

(As you can see, ronaldo_16 is banned http://prntscr.com/fqn5uz)

Examples of a hacker with weird head:
IGN: kripster

(if you move to 2:35, you can see that his head is not in place...)

Status
Not open for further replies.